Viajes al Extranjero

Category: Errands

Visa Adventures in NYC

In order to be allowed to stay in Spain for more than a typical tourist visa allows (90 days), I need to get a long-term visa. The Spanish Ministry of Education, with whom I am being employed, has allowed us… Continue Reading…